Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oldies But Goodies

Linda and I spent a Friday evening at the Monrovia Family Festival, which occurs every Friday night, except for during the winter.  I bought a Plumeria tree, which I had been wanting for quite some time, and we also discovered a new, fun store, Friends of Dorothy.


After our shopping was done, we saw RED.

  • John Malkovich, 2 for 2 for me in the month of October!  
  • Hee hee!  PIG!
  • Is there any role that Helen Mirren can't do well?  She kicked some serious butt in this movie.  
  • While we're on the subject of kicking butt, I do like seeing Bruce Willis kick ass in his movies.
  • Usually I don't think of Morgan Freeman's Electric Company role, but for some reason during this movie, I did.  Weird.  
  • I want Helen Mirren's white dress.  I also want to be able to fit into it.
  • Linda and I both laughed at the plush dog in Marvin's home, which was wearing a foil pyramid hat.
  • When I retire, I'd also like to be known as Extremely Dangerous, but in a good way, like these folks.
That was a fun movie.  You see?  You don't have to be only 25 to do a good action movie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment